We offer our services to children from birth till the age of 18 who have physical problems caused by disorders like cerebral palsy and delayed motor development using the most updated techniques and instruments. In addition, we design individualized treatment plans that take into consideration the child’s motor and mental skills like muscle weakness and balance problems. Each child is subjected to physical examination (universal standardized tests) to know exactly what the child’s needs. After that the child is given certain special exercises to increase endurance, and muscle strength.
The benefits of physiotherapy:
- Improves motor control skills like sitting, walking, rolling and crawling.
- Improves balance during walking and movement.
- Increases coordination.
- Improves fine motor skills.
- Improve muscle of breathing and deep breathing.
- Learning the right way of movement.
- Increases muscle power in the muscles of the hand and reaching skills.
- Gait training with the appropriate walking aid.
We teach the family how to practice the exercises with their child at home, because the child’s therapy does not rely on the sessions at the center only, but it needs constant continuation from the family at home. The physiotherapy session lasts from half an hour to an hour 2-3 times a week.
The physiotherapist has a bachelor degree in physiotherapy besides several training courses such as a hydro therapy certificate.
Clinic working times:
From Saturday to Wednesday from 8:00 until 17:00.