The Special Education Clinic has been established to enable your children to reach their maximum cognitive abilities so they become an active and productive member of their community. This comes under a happier and less restrictive framework. At the Special Education Clinic we receive children between the age of 1 to 18 years who have behavioral and cognitive issues such as:
- Children with autism spectrum disorders
- Children with learning difficulties
- Children with ADHD
- Children with cognitive delay
- Gifted and creative children
- Children with hearing or visual loss
- All children with problems that may affect their school performance
We work in the Special Education Clinic to provide a variety of services including:
- Evaluation and Diagnosis: For that we use internationally approved assessments and diagnostic tools to examine your child’s intelligence and assess his/her areas of strengths and weaknesses
- Building the curriculum: we work on building individual educational plans (IEPs) for each child based on strengths and weaknesses to meet his/her behavioral, social and academic needs.
- Treatment: Individual and group therapy sessions depending on your child’s needs.
- Integration and follow-up: We try our absolute best to integrate the child into his/her environment such as schools and kindergartens; we closely follow the progress of our children and work with their community teachers to provide a stimulating environment and ensure their integration academically and socially in an effective and fruitful manner
- Guidance; We do our utmost to guide and involve the families in this process
- Training: Training and rehabilitation of children's families, school teachers and shadow teachers to work as a team with the child
Clinic working time: Saturday to Wednesday from 8:00 to 17:00
*Parental presence is permitted in the clinic with the child.