Using state-of-the-art equipment and technology, the Vision Rehabilitation Optometry clinic will offer quality eye care services to Palestinians of all ages, and specifically children with special needs, who experience difficulty performing normal daily activities due to permanent vision loss.
Patient Population: The clinic welcomes patients of all ages, specifically children with special needs, who suffer from disabling visual impairment due to congenital or chronic diseases.
- Vision & refractive evaluation
- Prescribing & dispensing of spectacles
- Binocular vision and strabismus evaluation
- Amblyopia management & vision therapy services
- Detection and diagnosis of vision anomalies and ocular disease
- Prescribing and fitting of soft and hard contact lenses.
- Prescribing specialty contact lenses as a form of rehabilitation for diseases causing visual impairment such as keratoconus and nystagmus
- Prescribing specialty contact lenses for myopia control
- Low vision rehabilitation
- Prescribing and training of low vision devices (traditional & electronic)
Dr. Liana Al-Labadi who hold a Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree will run the clinic.
Clinic working time: Clinic opens its doors on Sunday and Tuesday from 9:00 until 16:00
Please bring all your medical and ocular reports to your appointment